So yesterday I was overjoyed to receive a nomination for this award from a fellow friendly blogger. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, optimistic and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. I would like to thank Written in the Ink Blog for nominating me for this award. You should check out their blog you wont be disappointed.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
- Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked to your blog.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
So here are the questions set by my nominator:
- If you had to, who would you like to get marooned with? I would rather not be marooned in the first place, but if I had to then it would have to be Ryan Reynolds because hes funny and obviously great to look at.
- If you got a million dollars right now, what would you do with it? I would firstly refresh my wardrobe because who doesn’t love getting new clothes and shoes. Then I would buy a load of houses so I can live out my ambitions of being a successful property developer! (a bit boring I know).
- If you had one superpower, what would it be and why? I used to have weird dreams of being able to shoot fire from my fingers (not a clue why), but I think that would have to be it because obviously my inner self is telling me something.
- What is your favorite hot (like cooked) dish? I looooove mac and cheese with bacon…no question about it that’s my fave!
- Would you want to be a singer or a dancer? I’d rather be a dancer because it’s like doing exercise for your job so you’ll always be fit!
- Favorite time of the day? I like that time between midday and evening …Mevening? It’s almost the end of the day, it’s nearly chill time and you can get home and do what you want.
- Why did you start a blog? Like a lot of people, I was trying to actually follow through with one of my new years resolutions. Since starting my year out work placement I have been more motivated than ever to try new ambitious things so here’s one of the smaller tasks I set myself. I’ve always been a fan of bloggers and vloggers and thought I’d try it myself. I had no clue if people would be interested in what I had to say so it’s pretty cool that I’ve actually received the popularity I ave so far.
- If you could pick, which celebrity would you want to meet? Like I said before Ryan Reynolds is the one, no more needs to be said!
- Would you rather travel on boats or planes? I would rather travel in a plane…to be honest I don’t like either, but if it has to be one that’s it.
- Name one of your favorite words, and why? This is something I’ve never been asked before ! Off the top of my head…Flubber…think what you want.
- Do you have a movie that connects you to your childhood, what is it? Whenever I watch Harry Potter I think of simpler times, better times, times when I didn’t know about tax ahhaha!
There’s my answers, I hope you enjoyed reading them if you made it to here! These are my nominees:
Here are your questions:
What would be your last meal on earth?
Do you believe in aliens? Why/Why not?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Where are you from?
What is one thing on your bucket list?
If you won the lottery what would you do first?
What song reminds you of your childhood? Why?
How would you describe your fashion style?
What’s your favorite season? Why?
What’s your dream job?
What did you want to be when you were a child?
I hope you enjoy answering them!
Excepting this award is optional, and you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but if you are, thank you. I really enjoy doing these awards and I hope you do too. Have fun.