Just over a week ago one of my blogging friends Diary of a Twenty Something nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is now my third nomination for this award and oh my goodness I can’t believe how many people are actually interested in what I have to say. Thank you so much Francesca! Check out her blog especially today because it’s her birthday and she deserves some birthday followers!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring, and creative.
The rules are:
1.) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
2.) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
The questions asked by Francesca:
1. What/who inspired you to start a blog? I was inspired by myself to be honest and not to toot my own horn, but I had so many ideas and experiences I wanted to share with others I just had to get it down on paper somewhere.
2. Which of your blog posts so far is your favourite and why? Obviously all my posts are worth reading (self promotion), but I have to say that Signed…Anonymous is my favourite so far because I talk about why I chose to be an anonymous blog and how it doesn’t affect my blogging interactions. If you’re an anonymous blog or are interested in knowing my reasons behind being anonymous you should give it a read and see if you can relate.
3. What have you enjoyed about blogging so far? I LOVE everyone I have come across on here and the support everyone gives each other is actually overwhelming.
4. Describe yourself in 5 words. Ambitious, Creative, Motivated, Entrepreneur, No Filter (two words, one meaning).
5. If you could change anything in the world right now, what would it be? I would change how social media has become a platform for fame and hatred. I won’t go any further.
6. Your most treasured possession and why? My grandmothers gold bracelet. I wear this every day, all day. It was given to me on my 13th birthday and I treasure it.
7. What goals have you set for yourself/your blog? I hope to reach at least 1000 followers and give each and every one of them something to aspire to and a goal to aim for.
8. What have you found difficult about blogging so far? Not a lot to be honest, I think being a blogger requires a certain amount of creative flow and you either have it or you don’t to be honest. One small thing I would say is keeping up with various nominations when I have a lot of other things going on.
9. How do you unwind after a busy or stressful day? I literally sit and do nothing in front of the TV. The brain switching off time.
10. Name something on your bucket list. I need to go to Iceland and sit in a hot spring. Random, but it has to happen.
11. Describe one of the happiest days of your life! The happiest day of my life so far was when I secured my university place. At that point I knew I was going to be doing what I love for the rest of my life and I could start a fresh forgetting the past.
Loved answering these thank you so much again Francesca!
My nominees are open, I don’t want to restrict anyone from receiving this award so if you’ve read this far and want to answer my questions below then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment below and I’ll add you to my list.
My questions to you bloggers are:
- What colour best describes your personality? Why?
- What is the best gift you have ever given or received?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- How many Pringles can you eat at once? Please show me images of you trying!
- Do you have any scars? What are they from?
- Who/what has been the biggest influence in your life so far?
- One fact that would shock anyone about you.
- If you could be on any TV program what would it be?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
- If you could meet any 3 people (dead or alive) who would they be?