Good morning fellow bloggers!
So the other day my blogging pal The Indy Diarist nominated me for both ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ and ‘The Leibster Award’. Thank you so much for these nominations I love the support between new and relatively new bloggers on here it’s amazing. Please check out her blog she posts such a variety of things there’s always something for everyone. In particular you have to look at the valentines pastry post…my mouth was watering the little plants on my desk.
The Sunshine Blogger Award recognises blogs that inspire, motivate and brighten up the blogging world with their posts…like sunshine. The Leibster Award recognises and promotes new bloggers to the word press world and gives that extra boost for all to see!
Here’s the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here are my answers to my nominators questions:
1.) What inspired you to start your blog? That typical new years resolution pushed me to try something new. I always loved writing and being able to share my experiences on here has been a great way for me to open that metaphorical bottle.
2.) What is your favourite color? This is a tough one…I wear a lot of black because I like to believe it’s slimming but I think I’ll go with a set of colours..if you can call them that which is monochrome.
3.) Tell us a random fact about yourself I’m a self-taught photo realism artist.
4.) What is your favourite movie? I LOOOOVE Wolf of Wall Street…I don’t know why, I don’t do drugs or anything I just think it’s a great watch if you have 3 hours to spare.
5.) How would you describe your ideal day? If I was able to not gain any weight, I would sit in bed with all my favourite carb filled foods…don’t judge me.
6.) What is 1 word to describe yourself? Ambitious
7.) Where is your favourite place to visit? I love going back to my University because it is the place where I moulded into an adult and everyone I’ve moulded with is there.
8.) What is your favourite food? Doughnuts!!!
9.) What is a hobby of yours? (Besides blogging! :)) Whether this counts as a hobby or not, I sometimes just sit down and brainstorm a new business idea in one of my beautiful notebooks.
10.) What kind of music do you like? Mainly chart music because I’m a basic B****, but I also like a whole variety of things.
11.) Who is your favourite actor or actress? Ryan Reynolds…have you seen him?!
Here are my nominees for the two awards:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- Tell me the 3 best qualities you have.
- On a scale of 1-10 how cool are you?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What was your favourite toy growing up? Add a picture.
- If you could time travel where would you go? Why?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or future? Why?
- What is your most hated food?
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- What is your favourite family tradition, or tradition you want to start with your own family?
- What is your view on vegans? lol
If you’ve made it this far…thank you for reading!