Good morning fellow bloggers!
So the other day my lovely blogger friend Zed nominated me for my 3rd Liebster Award. This award recognises new bloggers and offers interaction between others in a new manner. Firstly thank you so much for the nomination. Everyone reading this… please check out her lifestyle blog, I need to be really engaged in something when it comes to reading otherwise I get bored and move onto the next thing, but when I read her posts I have to get through to the end. If you fancy reading about what she gets up to, need some inspiration for your travels or food ideas, then head over you wont be disappointed.
- Write about the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you. Write about their blog as well.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
- Create 10 questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees & provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do.
- Once you’re done, come back here & comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
- What do you do for a living? I am currently a student on a year out work placement. I study Architectural Technology and am working within an Architecture practice near my home.
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to become a successful business woman within the property development market.
- Where are you from? As I am an anonymous blog I wont say too much, but I live in Hertfordshire (close enough to London).
- What’s on your current playlist? I like a variety of songs to be honest, but one artist that’s making a come back in my books is Tove Lo…I don’t know why I just have to blast out her songs.
- What was the last movie that you watched? what did you think of it? The last movie I watched was ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2’. I always like watching this film because it reminds me of my loud family. Great watch.
- Describe your perfect date – This is a tough one, I’m not a very romantic kind of person, but I’d happily accept a few cocktails in Bora Bora (I don’t have high standards or anything).
- Is there anyone that you look up to? This may be a controversial answer, but there is a few You-tubers that inspired me to want to achieve greater things at a young age. I won’t name them, but it’s one of the factors that gives me the drive and determination I currently have.
- Your favourite cartoon/ tv show as a kid? why? I LOOOOOOVED the Teletubies. Obviously I must’ve had an underlying love for Nutella from an early age because of the tubby toast…even though it just looks burnt, my fat ass thought it was covered in chocolate…
- Whats your favourite flavour of crisps? Prawn cocktail….so good OMG!
- How would you describe your fashion style? Sometimes I dress like I’m going to the gym, subconsciously maybe if I dress like this I’ll lose more weight…could be onto something here.
Here are my nominations:
Here are my questions:
- How old/young are you?
- Where would be your ideal holiday destination?
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
- What’s your all time favourite film? Why?
- If you were the opposite gender what would you name yourself?
- Who is your idol? Why?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What was the first job you had?
- What/who inspires you to get up every morning?
- Would you rather be obese, lonely and rich or obese, loved and poor?