So this is my second nomination! WOW, 3 weeks in and I’ve found so many amazing people on here, so much support going round and everyone simply wants everyone to succeed. I’d like to that my blogger pal Jack of All Trade. He’s always so supportive and give me that little confidence boost I need when I post. He has a diverse blog and always offers a great read, you should all check it out.
Rules for Accepting It
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions give by the blogger who nominated you.
- Write 10 new questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.”
Questions from Jack of All Trade:
- If you are going to be renamed, what name would you choose?
I’d have to choose
- If you are given a time machine and a chance to change one incident of your life, what would it be?
I would change the way I ate at the end of last year because I have recently been struggling with self confidence…another reason for starting my blog. I’m on the path to a better place and haven’t fallen off the diet train yet (applause).
- What is your favorite breakfast, Lunch and dinner?
Breakfast : love a big plate of fruit, giant black grapes, slices of banana, chopped apple and a handful of blueberries.
Lunch : Has to be the basic jacket potato…with piles of cheese and butter.
Dinner : Mac and cheese…nothing else to say.
- What is more important Money or the Moral Value? Explain
Moral value every time! Not just because I leave a moral at the end of my blog posts, but how can you get anywhere in life both people and ambition wise. Friends and family are the most important things which can only be kept with having compassion and generally not being a dick (to put it plainly)
- List your three all-time favorite songs?
This is a tough one because I don’t actually favor any one over another, but the first song I ever loved (from the age of 5) was mambo number 5. You know if that comes on everyone’s going to be set off.
- What scares you the most? Why?
Rejection scares me to be honest. Something I received a lot of last year when looking for a placement. It can be a huge confidence knock, but if you don’t keep trying that success won’t come around.
- If world is going to end, on that last moment whom you want to be with?
My mum probably, my day 1…no explanation needed.
- Some words about world terrorism.
NO…just no that’s my words
- Do you know that you are an Idiot?
- Last but not least, how blogging enters your life and what are all the changes it made?
Blogging entered my life when I was looking for something new to start this year. I feel like having it as part of my routine give some sort of purpose. Besides the fact that seeing people enjoy what you’re writing, I hope I have helped not only myself, but others in the same boat as me.
My questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Would you rather be rich and alone or poor and loved? Why?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Gym or donuts?
- Do you prefer modern or traditional design? Why?
- What is you nickname and how did you get it?
- What’s you favorite Netflix series? Why?
- What is your ideal holiday destination?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How’s your day been ?
As I have already been nominated today I’m going to leave this one open for anyone who wants to get involved. Comment below and I’ll tag you in this post. Thank you again for this nomination!